Meet Irfan Khairi
A laptop, the Internet, the right mindset, and a dream. This was the simple, yet potent, combination that launched Irfan Khairi from a successful part-time multimedia designer and consultant, to a powerhouse player in the e-commerce and Internet marketing business scene.
With only $200 in his pocket and 20 years of age, Irfan was able to achieve by 25 what many business owners are not able to do in a lifetime: Single-handedly build a seven-figure business with no additional workers or fancy gadgetry.
Irfan’s company, Irfan Khairi Sdn Bhd (IKSB), continues to make a serious impact, and has been one of the top Internet and e-marketing training centers in Malaysia since 2006. Irfan’s early success in adopting the right mindset and teaching himself business strategy is at the core of why he has been an inspiration to millions of people around the world.
- He is the author of seven best-selling titles on how to grow a successful Internet business. His focus on providing practical tips, while addressing mindset to build wealth and achieve financial freedom, resonates deeply with audiences.
- Irfan has his own weekly segment on the morning talk show “Hello on Two”, and his own radio show on Radio 24 called “SMS – Social Media Strategies,” where he discusses all things business and money.
- Irfan’s weekly personal finance column “Your Money” is a prime feature for the popular daily newspaper in Malaysia, Harian Metro.
- His business blog www.irfankhairi.com is a go-to resource for hundreds of thousands of people worldwide. Irfan has a Facebook following of more than 500,000 followers and his YouTube channel is frequently visited, with over a half a million views.
- Irfan’s training center in Malaysia opens it doors each month to more than 300 students who actively attend in-house trainings.
- Learning Grid, the highly acclaimed learning system that Irfan designed especially for educational institutions, is used at over 5000 schools around the United Kingdom.
In addition to being a professional speaker, best-selling author, and internationally recognized e-business trainer, Irfan is as a visionary leader and well-renowned expert in all things e-marketing.
If you want to learn about business, you need to go to a Business School. If you want to learn about medicine, you go to a Medic School. If you want to learn on how to get rich on the Internet, you’ll need to learn from an Internet Millionaire himself! Irfan Khairi shows you step by step guide on how to start any business online and the secrets on how to maximize your profits!
International business coach & speaker
Not only has he conducted hundreds of internet marketing seminars in several different countries, Irfan has been invited to speak at conferences across the world, in marketing hotspots such as New York, Los Angeles, London, Paris, Amsterdam, Sydney, and Dubai. His best-selling seminar, “Internet Business Masterclass,” continues to draw in crowds by the hundreds, and is cited as one of the tools in creating long-lasting and profitable success in the Internet marketing world.
With so many successes in creating his own profitable business, it’s no wonder that Irfan has been one of the frontrunners in e-commerce and social media program development. He has served as a consultant and content developer, creating modules and programs for several international universities, brands, and government agencies, including Asia eUniversity, Open University Malaysia, Federation University Australia, Maybank Singapore, Berita Harian, International Islamic University, Oxford Center for Leadership, Media Prima, Limkokwing University, Now Asia Singapore and many more.
Irfan continues to be recognized for his outstanding contributions to the field of e-commerce. In In 2006, Irfan was bestowed the “Young Innovation Award” by the Oxford Association of Management for his work educating and inspiring youth in his home country of Malaysia. Additionally, in 2014, Irfan’s keynote presentation on Facebook Marketing was given high accolades at the Internet Week New York, an annual global conference celebrating technology’s impact on business and culture.
More recently, Irfan’s proven track record in creating successful Internet marketing programs and marketing training has led to earning the prestigious title of Internet Advisor for the International Council for SME and Entrepreneurship. This year, he was also chosen as a Global Media Catalyst along with 16 other youths from around the world at the 9th Al Jazeera Forum in Doha, Qatar.